cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy note 20 ultra

Is your Note 20 Ultra an unlocked version? Some carriers only have video calling activated through the native phone app with carrier locked devices. The other option is to use another app such as Google Duo. The only problem with that is obviously you have to convince your friends and family to download the same app to video call.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Galaxy note 20 ultra

true

you can also use WhatsApp the icon to make video called is in see purchase contact as long as it is merge with your phone contacts.
Samsung Care Ambassador

Galaxy

yeah I have the cam icon on my dialer but I bought it in full locked with t-mobile lol
Cosmic Ray

one ui 3.0 beta

What happened with the beta update they said it would be in the members app it's not I kept trying no dice. I think someone is lying through their teeth can't depend on samsung. 

Paul Irlanda
Asteroid

Re: one ui 3.0 beta

I agree
Cosmic Ray

thanks it's true and I have sprint/t-mobile I'll wait for the real update cause beta version are very buggy.
Paul Irlanda
Halo

Some unlocked Note 20 people have already gotten the beta including myself. It filled up pretty fast unfortunately
Constellation

Re: Re: one ui 3.0 beta

is that mean the beta is for a limited number of people? I have unlocked note 20 ultra but I couldn't find the registration in the members app