JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 5G Battery is phenomenal.

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 05:44 AM)
Options
Note20

Just purchased the Note 20 5g off of ebay. It's in prestine Condition. Anyone still use this phone to this day? I gave up the Z flip 3 for this device. Battery is phenomenal. The z flip is a good phone I just could not stand frequently charging my phone. 

8 Replies
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

I say alot of people still use the Note 20 its only a year old and still a great device to have 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Options
Note20
I like this over the flip. Despite not having the 120 fresh rate it still packs a punch. I'm getting adjusted to the S pen as well. I have the green mint color looks awesome. I also updated all the updates which took about 2 hrs but definitely worth it running Android 11 now. Glad I chose this. Hopefully on Oct 19 they reveal the new note and shock everyone
g40rt
Astronaut
Options
Note20
My note 20 ultra problem with Bluetooth n wifi
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Is the device connecting at all?
0 Likes
BryanForgione
Astronaut
Options
Note20
How do you get good battery life?????
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Note20
Depends on how the user uses the device. When you are not home turn off wifi. If you have no Bluetooth devices connected have Bluetooth turned off. Having the brightness to the max also drains the battery. If you are in a well lit area you can turn it down. They have settings for this to have it auto adjust.
ExigÄ—
Explorer
Options
Note20
Eh I've barely had my note 20 ultra for a month and a half, things a beast: 12gb of ram 512gb of storage, internal spen, literally loaded with every possible accessory. Even for a year old phone the snapdragon processor is a game changer for multi tasking and gaming, no complaints
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I agree. I am a heavy gamer. Playing COD and other games needs these internal specs. When I was playing on the Z flip it looked good but battery wise, it shorted my game time