Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Note 20 5G Ultra Pre-Order Questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I pre-ordered my Note Ultra 5G through my carrier AT&T and I am expecting my phone to be delivered to me next week.  I've noticed on the Samsung website that there are bonuses such as this on the website.  I am eligible for this right?  If so, how do I redeem this since I didn't order directly through Samsung.Com?

Pre-order now Get up to $150 Samsung Credit.

Create your own Galaxy Ecosystem with Samsung Credit worth $100 for Galaxy Note20 5G, or $150 for Note20 Ultra 5G when you pre-order.*

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Note 20 5G Ultra Pre-Order Questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ATT should provide details on any pre-order benefits to you 4-8 weeks after delivery. $150 credit for Note 20 Ultra.

See the offer details link on this page:

https://www.att.com/brand/samsung/

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I stand corrected. nice find JohnLoose.

however this is not the same promotion and is not instant credit. must be verified and your "gifts" will ship 6 to 8 weeks after verification. lastly there is a limited number of credits being given.
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ATT should be able to provide details, but you should be able to provide purchase proof once you get the device through Samsung Shop, or the web.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You'll be able to check promotion eligibility through samsung.com or I think Samsung shop app. You will need register your device by providing purchase details like when and where. The response time is very quick.
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ATT should provide details on any pre-order benefits to you 4-8 weeks after delivery. $150 credit for Note 20 Ultra.

See the offer details link on this page:

https://www.att.com/brand/samsung/

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I already received my phone directly from AT&T. Activated it, downloaded the Samsung Shop App, checked Messages where it had me scan my IMEI, and the message said my device is not eligible for the promotion. What does that mean? All the credits have already been claimed, or AT& T messed up?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userj6j3VN2RyE wrote:

I already received my phone directly from AT&T. Activated it, downloaded the Samsung Shop App, checked Messages where it had me scan my IMEI, and the message said my device is not eligible for the promotion. What does that mean? All the credits have already been claimed, or AT& T messed up?

The box my phone came in had 2 IMEIs 1 and 2.  Try using the other to make sure you are in good shape.  You might have to clear the memory and cache of the app to add the other.