cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 November 2020 Security Update.

After downloading one UI 3.0 Beta just got notified for the November 2020 security patch. 

8 REPLIES 8
Astronaut

Re: Note 20 November 2020 Security Update.

ive been trying to do the beta program but it doesnt apear on my samsung members

it was a one day shot
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note 20 November 2020 Security Update.

that's incorrect my wife's device just signed up yesterday. sign up has been very inconsistent carrier devices on T-Mobile and Sprint have not received the beta banner as yet even though we were told we would.

for clarity I have a T-Mobile branded Note 20 Ultra fully paid off and my wife has a factory unlocked device. she got the banner and I'm still waiting.

Re: Re: Re: Note 20 November 2020 Security Update.

incorrect we did receive it in Oct 30th. I signed up and I'm on Sprint. I just received the update today
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: Note 20 November 2020 Security Update.

is your device unlocked (purchased directly from samsung)? Something doesn't add up devices with model number ending in U1 recieved the update but not those with only U.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Note 20 November 2020 Security Update.

Unlocked and I purchased from Best Buy
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Note 20 November 2020 Security Update.

your device is considered an unlocked model then. that proves my point that actual carrier devices didn't receive the registration nor the update.
Asteroid

My device is an unlocked one, purchased directly from Samsung, and I still haven't gotten anything.