cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 20 Plus Ultra Problems with text messages

I never use the stock messaging app on any device as there are better options out there. I've been using Textra for years on every device without issue. So far, no issues texting on ATT using Textra on the 20 Ultra.

Constellation

I purchased my phone 10/3 and started using it officially 10/10. It was working fine but now it's been unable to send text messages in both Samsung app & now Google message. I've tried updating profile and prl and it still lags or has error sending messages. I just got this phone so if there is a problem I need to return it before 10/16. I'm on the Sprint/Tmobile network. Anyone knows how to get Samsung to fix this? Anyone knows how to help? Thank you.

Constellation

potential fix. enable wifi calling. I had same issue enabling worked for me
Astronaut

I have started having probelms with mine 2 days ago.  first it would only send text messages one by one and I couldn't send in a group anymore. and it was also converting them all into mms messages. the only way I can send a text is to one person and only typing around 2 or 3 words .  anything longer and it comes up converting to mms and saying it cant send as network doesn't support it.  

i believe group messages are mms. but it should send regardless. try to turn off wi-fi calling if it's enabled.