Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G Front Camera NOT working

(Topic created: 06-27-2021 07:57 AM)
usersPKgtc1cHe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

My Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Front Camera is still not working after a full updates,, multiple trouble shooting and reset/hard rest. 

I can now confirm that my Note 20 Ultra 5G is a defective phone. 

I contacted Samsung and they told me they can't send me a new phone. They want me to mail my phone to their service center. I told them I can't mail my phone to a service center because It is the only phone I have and I need my phone everyday and every minute. 

Yes! I have tried the camera app in safe mode. But it did not NOT fix my camera. I have completed a factory reset and it did NOT fix my camera. My Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G FRONT CAMERA IS STILL NOT WORKING. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is a defective phone. Useless

0 Likes
6 Replies
AngelReyes
Constellation
Options
Note20
Have you tried a hard reset?
usersPKgtc1cHe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I can't do a mail in repair. Because it will take awhile to have it mail in and repair. I need my phone everyday, every minute and every second. It is the only phone I have
0 Likes
thetireguy66
Galaxy
Options
Note20
I'm with Angel on this. I had a problem like this on a different Samsung phone. Nothing worked until I did a hard reset
0 Likes
usersPKgtc1cHe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Did you read my current post? I mentioned hard reset/ reset.

My Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Front Camera is still not working after  a full updates,, multiple trouble shooting and reset/hard rest. 

I took my phone to a third party service center call UBREAKIFIX  that Samsung recommended.  However they were unable to fix my Front Camera. 

I can now confirm that my Note 20 Ultra 5G is a defective phone. 

I contacted Samsung and they told me they can't send me a new phone. They want me to mail my phone to their service center. I told them I can't mail my phone to a service center because It is the only phone I have and I need my phone everyday, every minute and everysecondt. 

Yes! I have tried the camera app in safe mode. But it did not NOT fix my camera. I have completed a factory reset and it did NOT fix my camera. My Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G FRONT CAMERA IS STILL NOT WORKING. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is a defective phone. Useless.

Thanks 
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Note20

have you tried it in safe mode? 

submit an error report on members app > + button > error report if this still occurs in safe mode. 

0 Likes
userDnjBM8lyFB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Hi, I was unfortunate to have the same camera fail problem after 4 months of ownership and nothing worked (factory reset, clear cache) . Third party vendor Ubreakifix could not repair it. I had to send it back to Samsung for repair. It took less than a week total. The camera fail issue is a problem with many Samsung phone models, you will find if you Google the message. Samsung will not deem the phone defective because they can fix the problem, but you have to send the phone to them. Sorry you don't have a backup phone
0 Likes