Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G, Still Bad

(Topic created: 10-04-2021 09:07 AM)
Mohican69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I don't know how anyone else feels about their Note 20 Ultra but I have given it over a year now and it has not gotten any better. This is definitely without a doubt the worst phone I've ever owned. Flips phones back when carriers gave them out for free were much better and more reliable. I still get the occasional app closing for absolutely no reason. Social media sites will notify me that I'm offline when clearly I'm not. It happens no matter if I'm connected to WiFi or cellular networks. The phone has powered off a couple of times. It doesn't remember my settings with regard to the stupid floating icons that for some reason I can't get rid of because I just want the option to tap the screen to answer or ignore calls instead of swiping. It's just a lot of annoying little things to build up to an awful user experience at the end of the day. I think I'm done putting up with these constant quirks. I really like Android and hate Apple but I may have to look at the new iPhone since I don't really see any other Androids that come close spec wise to this phone. I guess I could check out the S21. Anyone experience these same type of issues with the S21?
0 Likes
8 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Note20
I love my note 20 it's awesome I've never had any of those issues
Options
Note20
@Mohican69 I think that you got a bad phone an that you need to send it back an have them send you a replacement phone! If not, then switch to an Iphone
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Note20

submit an error report on members app > + button > error report if you're having issues with software

Timsty
Constellation
Options
Note20
My note 20 ultra 5G is the best phone I ever owned.
Options
Note20
No issues,
clarabell
Astronaut
Options
Note20
S21 owner and yes it's garbage. 3rd new one and while it's better then my own two s21s it has issues I am thinking iPhone to bit I have loved other galaxy I have had 5 and 9 plus
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Like the Note 9 before it, my Note 20 Ultra has proven to be a quality, feature-filled, powerful device that does so many things and does them well. I have had a great user experience in the year I've owned it and hope it continues to serve me well for the next several years or until more than incremental changes are made on the Android scene.
nursepract
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I ordered a brand new one from the website. Received it and it was refurbished. Sent that one in ordered another one and guess what another refurbished phone. Imei number states it was built in 8/21 for this 2nd phone but it was somehow hooked to wifi in may and had podcasts in internal memory. The camera **bleep** speaker suck and battery drains fast. I can't get any help from customer service. Been hung up on given fake ticket numbers I have called over 500 times. About 20 of my calls have been documented. I have screen shots of all my calls and all. Seems fishy to me. Maybe you received a refurbished phone when you got yours!?
0 Likes