Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G heating to 50°C !

(Topic created: 04-24-2022 10:51 PM)
usereEh4oJUk8K
Constellation
Options
Note20

I purchased note 20 ultra 5G in 2021. Its made in India. Since then life has become miserable. It used to go extra ordinarily HOT. I am using all the original stuff. Then one good day, the screen went blank

It was battery issue. And the agency also asked to replace the screen and PAY for the screen. After a long chain of 2 months communication the phone was fixed and returned back to me. Now again heating problem is there. And the battery temperature rises up to 50°C !

I have spent exhorbant amount in my this gadget. Still i am suffering with battery high temperature.

Right now in travelling. Unable to make any VLOG for a long time at the phone miserably heats up and i have to stop video recording again and again. Once i went back to Saudi Arabia i will ask to replace this phone. 

1 Reply
dpsharpe
Constellation
Options
Note20

I wish I had answer, but mine that I bought in Oct 2020 in USA also started heating excessively and draining battery in May 2022. I don't VLOG, but use other apps/features regularly for volunteer work. Likewise, I cannot be without a phone for 10+ days to send to Samsung. I am beginning to think this is a know issue, but really need that S-Pen to get anything done! Best luck to both of us.

0 Likes