Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G overheating

(Topic created: 08-24-2021 12:41 AM)
userzIpEzFl3ZP
Constellation
Options
Note20

My phone was fixed a month a go due to black screen and now after updating the software two days ago, Ive noticed that my phone is hotter than usual. Im only using 3 apps lately- Coursera, Duolingo and Whatsapp. Samsung cant tell me AGAIN that the phone crashed because I installed the software and my internet connection wasnt fast enough. - I took a video of the internet connection's speed while I was installing the software as an evidence. -It was 15 mbps. I think the speed was enough. So Im wondering whats gonna their explanation now. Using a Samsung phone is such a hassle. I wouldnt keep this if I didnt pay a lot for it. If I sell it now, the value is already low compared to the price when I bought it. So annoying 

1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating an overheating device may be and would be happy to assist you further. Whether you're using a phone, tablet, smart watch, or earbuds, all Galaxy devices have a set temperature range, where they operate at their best. While they may feel warm under certain conditions, like charging, this does not affect the device's lifespan or performance. However, if your devices get too warm, it could cause some issues. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076952/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes