Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5g Black Screen Issue

(Topic created on: 2/10/21 3:45 AM)
Members_MivmtBF
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hi, All

im facing issue of Black Screen of My note 20 Ultra 5g. This morning i turn off morning Alram and after 30 min i checked my phone but totally dark black screen but i can hear notification of sms or whatsapp or i called from other phone still i can hear very low ringer. Anyone guide me plz. right now im out of station where i bought my phone otherwise i will visit as soon as possible to my nearest Official Samsung Service Center. 

My phone Variant Middle East

Looking forward... 

0 Likes
5 Replies
userH3OGefi2Ww
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
You have a 3rd party app on your phone in Install That is causing those problems Whatsapp app Is having some problems
0 Likes
Members_MivmtBF
Constellation
Options
Note20

Do u have solution ? 

0 Likes
Options
Note20
try holding the volume down and Bixby button, for about 10 seconds. This will force a restart.
0 Likes
Members_MivmtBF
Constellation
Options
Note20

I did few times phone is restarting but no display. 

0 Likes
Options
Note20

I found this: "Same problem with my girlfriends phone it just went dark. I tried the volume down and power button restart and I heard the phone turn on and all of the notifications but still no display. So I called her phone to make sure it was still able to accept phone calls. I answered the call and pressed the power button and the phone display came back on. I don't know if it will work with everyone else's phone but it worked for hers. 

Hope this helps. "

0 Likes