cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 20 Ultra Camera Quality

I have received my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 512 GB, 2 weeks ago and I've been facing major picture quality issues taken with this phone. I take a lot of pictures of the documents on the go and surprisingly none of the scanner apps are showing any good results. I have compared the camera results with iPhone 10 and Samsung Galaxy S8+ and both these cameras are far Superior than note 20 ultra. Any ideas what should I do? Wait for a software update or just return it and wait for iphone 12 Pro.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 20 Ultra Camera Quality

heavy argument.
Highlighted
Astronaut

min works great
Highlighted
Constellation

could be a defective unit. I'd exchange it for another one.
Highlighted
Astronaut

My wife and I have just purchased new phones.  She got the Note 20 and I got the Note 20 Ultra.  Both of us are very disappointed with picture quality.  Video quality is great, but the pictures are horrible and detail very pixelated or over-processed.  I don't know which.  I have the Note 9 and the picture quality on that is much better than the Note 20 Ultra.  My wife has an Oppo F11 pro, and the same is true for her.  Especially the front facing camera.  Both of us look like we are wearing makeup in the shots.  I'm very disappointed and considering returning them.

I'm hoping enough people complain about the cameras that Samsung will do some software updates and turn off some of the "features" that make the photos look like "fake news".  I have tried playing with the settings and turning off all the effects, but it still doesn't look quite right.  I'll keep trolling the blogs and vlogs to see if anyone has an answer.