cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Note 20 Ultra Camera

I noticed that when I take pictures with the camera, it's blurry around the edges. Anyone else having these issues?
8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 20 Ultra Camera

Does this issue still happen when your phone is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note 20 Ultra Camera

I'm not sure how to put it in safe mode.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

yes, I just put it in safe mode and it still has the same issue. For a flagship phone, this is disappointing 😔. Maybe I should have kept my Note 10Plus.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Do you have protection installed over the camera lenses, the auto focus laser and flash?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

No, the protective layer is not still on the phone.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Just got my note 20 ultra and its the same way. The camera is terrible
Highlighted
Astronaut

Extremely disappointed camera. We spent so much money and this is the outcome. In fact, we don't need to set this set that when we just want to take a normal photo closer to an object. All other smartphone camera can do it, but this expensive Note 20 ultra couldn't. What a shame on you Samsung. I strongly advise those who are interested to buy Note 20 to go for other option. I really regretted that I bought this before reading reviews. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I agree with you. Even my Note10 Plus took amazing close ups. I'm not sure what to do now. $1300 for a phone that has a crappy camera. Samsung, how are you going to fix this. I've seen people talk about backing up and then zooming in fo a close up. But that doesn't work either.