Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Camera

(Topic created on: 12/24/20 11:27 PM)
userBxqouEg281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I noticed that when I take pictures with the camera, it's blurry around the edges. Anyone else having these issues?
9 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Does this issue still happen when your phone is in safe mode?

0 Likes
userBxqouEg281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I'm not sure how to put it in safe mode.
0 Likes
userBxqouEg281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
yes, I just put it in safe mode and it still has the same issue. For a flagship phone, this is disappointing :pensive_face:. Maybe I should have kept my Note 10Plus.
Littleoldme
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Do you have protection installed over the camera lenses, the auto focus laser and flash?
0 Likes
userBxqouEg281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
No, the protective layer is not still on the phone.
0 Likes
user25yXAVBf62
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Just got my note 20 ultra and its the same way. The camera is terrible
userFOGixiJ96y
Constellation
Options
Note20

I totally agree with posts here.  Both the front and back cameras are generally terrible.  Occasionally I'll get a good picture, but there's always some blur to just accept. Very frustrating, especially for this expensive of a phone.  And that Samsung hasn't fixed yet, is even more frustrating. 

userlmkEIgRIAA
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Extremely disappointed camera. We spent so much money and this is the outcome. In fact, we don't need to set this set that when we just want to take a normal photo closer to an object. All other smartphone camera can do it, but this expensive Note 20 ultra couldn't. What a shame on you Samsung. I strongly advise those who are interested to buy Note 20 to go for other option. I really regretted that I bought this before reading reviews. 

userBxqouEg281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I agree with you. Even my Note10 Plus took amazing close ups. I'm not sure what to do now. $1300 for a phone that has a crappy camera. Samsung, how are you going to fix this. I've seen people talk about backing up and then zooming in fo a close up. But that doesn't work either.
0 Likes