JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Cracked Screen

(Topic created: 11-17-2020 10:41 PM)
userCs1jBp1Csv
Constellation
Options
Note20

My Note 20 Ultra is less than 2 weeks old and the screen is already completely shattered.

The Note 20 Ultra boasts about Gorilla Glass 7. Its supposed to be able to survive a 6.5 foot drop without a case.

Tonight I dropped my phone less than 2 feet with a hard case on it and the entire front screen is completely cracked. I am totally livid.

I had a Note 9 for over 2 years and it was dropped a handful of times but it was still in flawless condition when I traded it in. The Note 9 was in the exact same hard case as this phone.

1. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. Is there any chance I can get Best Buy, Verizon, or Samsung to replace this phone?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Note20

Unfortunately physical damages, like a crack in the screen, are not covered under the Samsung limited warranty. If you have insurance through your carrier, it is generally recommended to reach out to them. If you purchased Premium Care/Care+ with your phone, this service does cover for physical damages and you are welcome to reach out to them directly at 866-371-9501 for more information about coverages. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
eldermillion
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I did the same, except mine didn't drop. My phone screen cracked in my pocket...still don't have parts so I haven't had it repaired yet
Babiboib
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
same here, but I purchased samsung care a week before I dropped it. now they saying I didn't have insurance when I dropped it.
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Note20

Unfortunately physical damages, like a crack in the screen, are not covered under the Samsung limited warranty. If you have insurance through your carrier, it is generally recommended to reach out to them. If you purchased Premium Care/Care+ with your phone, this service does cover for physical damages and you are welcome to reach out to them directly at 866-371-9501 for more information about coverages. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZcXnX4YyYZ
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Yeah I had mine for 3 weeks, never dropped, hit or anything and bam there it was right on the camera. Then just for kicks a second one appeared. I took it back to Telus, waitied 2 months to be told they were not going to do anything because "I probably caused it myself". Cell phone companies and their makers are the only ones in Canada that do not have to stand behind their products. They get away with bloody  murder and we are stuck with the bill while they make billions.