JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Not Receiving Phone Calls

(Topic created: 09-08-2020 09:46 PM)
Ssnake28
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
So I pre-ordered the Note 20 Ultra, t-mobile version and was having problems with dropped calls and receiving calls. I talked to t-mobile about it for weeks and they updated my sim card twice without fixing the issue. I finally got Samsung to send me a new phone because I figured it was a defective device. I booted up the new phone without restoring any data or changing any settings.  Just threw my sim card in and started calling it with my wife's phone. Calls went through every time no problem.  Then I got a notification that there was a system update to do so I installed the latest update. I tried calling it again after the update and now no calls are going through! So basically,  the August update turned my $1300 "phone" into an expensive toy that can't do basic phone functions.  I'm very frustrated and am hoping the September update fixes the problem when it rolls out... Anyone else have other suggestions? Thanks in advance!
JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
Dawn8469
Constellation
Options
Note20
I am also having this issue and have been for months...any solutions yet?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I understand how frustrating this is.  Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to get the phone working again for those calls. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/  If the troubleshooting is not helpful, you will need to follow up with your service provider for additional troubleshooting steps. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20

Did you still need help with this issue?

0 Likes
MurseKarl
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have the same problem and TMobile referred to you as you did them. So how does this get fixed because these phones don't receive calls. The wifi calling makes it worse. In an emergency this phone is useless and it cost me $1300
0 Likes