Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra: Possible stress crack in pocket?

(Topic created on: 1/9/21 7:33 PM)
userWZu8BY5vjv
Constellation
Options
Note20

I can't find a generic email to ask samsung about what can be done for me. Im certain I've experienced a stress related crack on my note 20 ultra from being in my pocket. I have not dropped this phone and have had a case on it this whole time. I take the case off every now and then to clean off all the dust and noticed a spider crack on the back side starting from the power and volume button. I remember this being very common on the Note 9, I don't have it insured but this seems like a design flaw and shouldn't have to have insurance to cover it. I spend $1200 and it cracks just from being in my pocket? I'm only worried about it being fixed in case i ever wanna do a trade-in, and having a crack takes a serious hit on the credit to the point you might as well give it to them for free. Has any experienced this with Note 20 Ultra or previous Notes and what did Samsung do for you? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Options
Note20
try your carrier first bud... even with no insurance they can warranty submit the phone for you so they would give you a new one and they would send that one back for warranty work. worth a shot to see I bet, worse is they say "lol hahaha, NO"
0 Likes