cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 20 Ultra Samsung Care+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do you add after sale Care+ for the new Note 20 Ultra.  They said here on Samsung Members app but no where does it show up.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 20 Ultra Samsung Care+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @dja2k 

I thought I had replied to this post earlier,but must not have submitted it. You can reach out to the Premium Care department at (866)371-9501 and explains how you're trying to add the Samsung Care+ but the option to do so is not available through the Samsung Members app. They may be able to do it over the phone for you, or at least direct you to how you can do it outside of the members app. Hope you are able to get this resolved! And just for future reference, it's easier to add it at time of purchase and cancel it  later if you decide you don't want it. You can cancel the subscription online in your Samsung account.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Did you purchase on Samsung? I knew they changed it, if you bought from somewhere else you can't use Samsung Care.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem, the webside say that we have 60 day after the purchase to get it
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same here. I bought from Samsung. I'd like to add it.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same looking for assistance
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes got it straight from Samsung
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I talked to support and they don't have it setup yet. The person I talked to said care+ is only available when you buy it and that Monday i can buy their older plan which does the same just 11.99 vs 8.99
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @dja2k 

There is a Samsung Care + banner in the Samsung members app, but when you click on it, it does not give you the option to enroll for some reason. You can call them at (866)371-9501 and see if they are able to enroll you over the phone?

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm trying to figure out how to do it too
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Still no update on this?