JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Samsung Care+

(Topic created: 08-24-2020 05:26 AM)
dja2k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
How do you add after sale Care+ for the new Note 20 Ultra.  They said here on Samsung Members app but no where does it show up.
17 Replies
userFWQMzp67vw
Constellation
Options
Note20
when someone knows anything please post
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

Hello @dja2k 

I thought I had replied to this post earlier,but must not have submitted it. You can reach out to the Premium Care department at (866)371-9501 and explains how you're trying to add the Samsung Care+ but the option to do so is not available through the Samsung Members app. They may be able to do it over the phone for you, or at least direct you to how you can do it outside of the members app. Hope you are able to get this resolved! And just for future reference, it's easier to add it at time of purchase and cancel it  later if you decide you don't want it. You can cancel the subscription online in your Samsung account.

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!

View solution in context

0 Likes
Chaudhry
Asteroid
Options
Note20

this normal or defected?
I have noticed couple of user looking for an answer.

0 Likes
Options
Note20

STOP posting this in every forum, this is NORMAL and HOW THE PHONE WAS DESIGNED, many have answered in the 5 seconds you gave them.

0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

Hello @Chaudhry

That is the hole for the rear microphone for when you're shooting videos. It is not a defect.

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
BanditTA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I just ended up going with Square Trade for $8.99 a month.
0 Likes
dja2k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Any updates on this?
dja2k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
trying to add care+ said this so I gave up... The IMEI you have entered is not an US IMEI. Please try again. To register for Samsung Care+, you must have an US device.
0 Likes