I have an issue with my brand new Note 20 Ultra that I got couple of days ago.
While I am watching videos or during the live wallpaper on my screen lock, or even when I am scrolling through menus I get horizontal glitches on the height of power button and a little below it. The glitces occures on same two spots randomly.
I tried to record the screen while this happening but the issue was not recorded.
Please if anybody can give me an opinion before I return the phone, since I really not excited of setting it up again....
Thank you in advance.
I tried it in both screen frequenciees 60 and 120hz still the same. While recording the screen the glich is not shown in the screen grab video.
The problem is not a video recording but screen glitches whe it plays something, and even when scrolling through menus it occurs sometimes.
- The video service is, gallery, live wallpaper, and I tried also COD mobile and it appears there too.
- The glitch appears for miliseconds around the center of the screen like velvet pink lines ( a glitch effect)
- It appears in the following scenarios, when button pressed to shol video lock screen, while playing videos, while browsing through settings etc.
- FHD + 120hz and basically I tried in all modes and it glitches in all modes both in vertical and horizontal views
- No I dont have any beta apps or I am not participating in any test programs.
This is the line that appears for miliseconds randomly, I recorder it on video from another phone and then took a picture. So I am curious is it a hardware or software issue...