cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Galaxy

Note 20 Ultra Trade In Failure

I just got an email saying my trade-in requirement was not met for my S10 Plus. Their reason was that my device has a cracked screen which is wrong. First, I overly protect my screen and also had Samsung Care insurance on it throughout the life of the phone before sending it back. So of there was a crack, I would have used my coverage. I also took photos of my phone before I mailed it, placed it back into the OEM box it came in, bubbled wrapped it into the box I received my Note 20 Ultra in to ensure safe journey back. All that to get an email I will be charged additional $200 plus tax? What a slap in the face!!!!!!!! Appears to me from reading other comments that this isn't first so they must have some incompetent folks which really question future purchase and trade in. This is not what a paying customer expect.  They also sent me 3 photos of my trade in and no where in those photos they took has any visible crack so what in the crack world is Samsung talking about? Yes, I am very annoyed at this when I am supposed to be enjoying an expensive purchase I have made. Instead, I am very upset at Samsung! I called eCommece and they looked at the 3 photos they took and told me they would have it retested. So I am going to wait and see but I will be extremely furious if it does not pass as it should because I have photos showing it was in grade A condition not the grade C Samsung is giving. The phone is worth more than the trade in so being charged additional $200 will be a crime to get $350 for a mint, zero scratch, no crack, super clean S10 Plus! Samsung being a manufacturing powerhouse should know what RFT is (Right First Time) so it should be applied throughout the organization including this group. I really hope someone is tracking statistics of accuracy of this group to hold them accluntable. Botto line, very upset!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Note 20 Ultra Trade In Failure

This is unaacceptable,as long you have a pictures of the Phone looks intact prior to shipping then you are good!!! if something goes wrong during the shipping thats FEDEX faults. 

Highlighted
Constellation

oh no! I sent my note 9. I took pictures of it and it was in mint condition as well. I haven't received an email yet. this makes me nervous
Highlighted
Constellation

I would be upset too man,hope they get right.i got the my email today that the trade in was successful! now I can breath lol!