JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Wifi issues

(Topic created: 08-30-2020 05:44 AM)
user8L9TjFNGzk
Asteroid
Options
Note20

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 1<edit>

270 Replies
userUWBD2GIoBR
Constellation
Options
Note20

Try in WIFI network settings change Randomized MAC to Phone mac for your home WIFI. It might help

users34biTsrFI
Constellation
Options
Note20

Thank you. This resolved my connection issues (for now at least).

0 Likes
user0RqW7S2cG3
Astronaut
Options
Note20
my note 20 ultra refuses to connect to any WiFi, I thought it was my router till my son with his s10 can connect just fine
0 Likes
rajamdu
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I am having the same problem
0 Likes
Predator
Galaxy
Options
Note20

@user8L9TjFNGzk wrote:

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 <edit>

No issue here at all, I am using Nighthawk AX120 Router

Options
Note20
I have noticed wifi connection issues with my Note Ultra 5G unlocked. my old note 9 is sitting next to it and speed difference is just so big to ignore...some times its 100mbps low on note 20 ultra. I wiped my cache. did a factory reset of router and of phone today but that did not help. its sad.
0 Likes
userO8OoLLlRIp
Constellation
Options
Note20

Same issue here. If I take a normal call while wifi is on it cuts out. Also a clear indication something is wrong is that even calls through whatsapp are dropping out. I have tried clearing cache and also changing to phone Mac on the router but no success. At this point I can't connect to wifi at all if I want the calls to work

0 Likes
user3PfDxwkYpL
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Did anyone get this problem fixed? I am now considering returning my faulty phone after two days. 

user7RUovUiSGS
Constellation
Options
Note20

Wish i had

0 Likes
Predator
Galaxy
Options
Note20

@user8L9TjFNGzk wrote:

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 1<edit>

Try on new Router or update Router FW or try old FW...Did you hard reset your Router??

0 Likes