JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Wifi issues

(Topic created: 11-11-2020 11:34 AM)
user8L9TjFNGzk
Asteroid
Options
Note20

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 1<edit>

270 Replies
plano-mano
Red Giant
Options
Note20

try downloading samsung members app and submit a ticket.

Once you download, click get help button on bottom mid, then scroll down for error report. submit a ticket when after few attempt to connect to wifi. be sure to include your router model.

Kactus
Constellation
Options
Note20
Is there any reason why my note 20  Ultra keeps dropping the 5 GHz Wi-Fi. But when I look at my kids iPhone it's works on there phone. 
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for reaching out. Do you experience these symptoms on all Wi-Fi 5.0 GHz networks?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9w6SWkMji7
Asteroid
Options
Note20
thats what my connection is because have att fiber 1000 mbps internet. but its only my phone my wife has the same phone and nothing is wrong with hers
0 Likes
plano-mano
Red Giant
Options
Note20

how do you know if the wifi drops? does the wifi name change? or just become slow?

0 Likes
userwpgYlZA71X
Asteroid
Options
Note20
there's a ! symbol next to the wifi symbol on the top notification bar. plus you won't be able to load websites when the wifi drops
0 Likes
userXvCwVKTFwi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
FIXED... connect to your 5G wifi..click on the settings button on the right side where the network name is displayed... click on advanced... click on MAC address type and choose "Phone MAC".

That did for me.
Hope it helps .
0 Likes
user9w6SWkMji7
Asteroid
Options
Note20
My note 20 ultra has a hard time staying connected to my wifi and it keeps trying to connect to wifi and 5g at the same time. I've already cleared the cache and resetted the network settings, and my phone keep dropping both mobile and land line calls do anyone know why this is or what I should do? I'm with att
0 Likes
userCaTnYImE2X
Constellation
Options
Note20

Ever since the update 2 days ago, all of a sudden my Note 20 Ultra wifi stops working. Says it's connected, no other device in my house has issues. Rebooted, cleared the cache per Samsung support, still not working right. Very intermittent and frustrating. 

userlQAfmFobeE
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Wifi drops almost hourly since the November security update. Device is nearly unusable. On the US Unlocked N20 Ultra.

0 Likes