JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Wifi issues

(Topic created: 11-24-2020 10:41 AM)
user8L9TjFNGzk
Asteroid
Options
Note20

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 1<edit>

270 Replies
userwpgYlZA71X
Asteroid
Options
Note20
also if you look at the wifi when the ! symbol pops up it will say "connected without internet"
0 Likes
userXvCwVKTFwi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
FIXED... connect to your 5G wifi..click on the settings button on the right side where the network name is displayed... click on advanced... click on MAC address type and choose "Phone MAC".

That did for me.
Hope it helps .
0 Likes
userwpgYlZA71X
Asteroid
Options
Note20
tried it.. does not work for me
userhIrCxOmnTK
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Wanted to chime in and say that I'm having the same WiFi connectivity issues others are reporting. Device stays connected to router, but internet access unavailable. Tried changing to phone MAC address, clearing cache, etc. I haven't factory reset the phone yet, because I really don't want to have to do that.

Samsung needs to push an OTA update to fix this issue ASAP. I shouldn't need to stay on mobile data because my 1300 dollar phone can't stay connected via WiFi.
useryktQ1ova0s
Asteroid
Options
Note20

It's been months now, pages of people with issues, and no universal fix. This is ridiculous,  Samsung.

userhIrCxOmnTK
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Updated to Android 11 Beta and still having the same issue....
0 Likes
jspurgeon
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have strong wifi signal but no connectivity from Xbox game pass or speedtest....other apps have no problems
0 Likes
user9w6SWkMji7
Asteroid
Options
Note20
has anyone heard anything about if Samsung knows about note 20 ultra and other phones not being able to stay connected to wifi? I've done all the troubleshooting and my phone just did the November update and I'm still having problems. is anyone else still have connectivity problems?
larryguy90
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm having the same issue is samsung just ignoring this? it is not my router I still have my note 10 plus right beside my note 20 U as it keeps dropping wifi
usero9nbu6Lq6m
Constellation
Options
Note20

It has to be a software issue. Mine just recently started doing it after working very well with not one drop for over a month initially. Mustve been an update. I usually push them back as far as I can before it says you HAVE to do it.