My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 1<edit>
Solved! Go to Solution.
This troubleshotting didnt solve anything - Do you think that all the reported users need to go to technical support with their equipments in order to perform , what kind of work , ? (to leave the equipment for many days , format the flagship previously , factory reset and the reinstall every app after this without any insurance about the solution is going to be solved ?
You can see in this thread all the reports of different kind and different users reporting almost the same - Lost of WiFi signal in mesh Systems (no brand dependency) that handle automatically same SSID for the two bands (2.4 and 5) and with satellites involved .
I have two flagships of another brand with no particular issue in this topic .
So Samsung please solve the problem . Is very clear the situation and where the problem is , so you can reproduce also very easily and is too easy for the engineers .
Please - Flagship which cost more than USD 1000 with this kind of problem?
Please help us .
Same here either very slow as in 50 mb on a Gigabit connection with a high end Netgear XR500 or no connection at all only 20 ft away from the router!!!
I've read the so called solutions.
I've got a 300 Mbit wifi connection at home and a Gigabit connection at work. My Note 20 Ultra seemed to get speeds up to 50Mbits.
When I changed the Mac adress from random to, use mac adres from phone. (Don't know if it's the right translation from Dutch but something like that.) Speeds were normal again. (250 mbit)
So go to the connected wifi name in the settings. Press the gear icon next to it, press advanced, press Mac-adres and change it to Phone-Mac.
Instantly changed the download speeds for me to 250mbits at home. Haven't tried it at work. But it really works for me!
Thanks and can confirm the instructions on changing the "Mac address type" setting on the phone works.
Worked for me going from ~18Mbps to 89Mbps (max on my setup would be 100Mbps) for download. Upload remains the same which was not the issue from my view.
FIXED... Click on Settings, ... Click on Connections... Click on WIFI...connect to your 5G wifi..click on the settings button on the right side where the network name is displayed it is a gear simbol... click on advanced... click on MAC address type and choose "Phone MAC".
That did for me.
Hope it helps .