cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 reg issues

I love samsung, I have the s20 ultra, (thought the phone was great minus the camera) and have been using samsung since the note 2.

anyway... I am starting to get my first disappointment.

bought the note 20 ultra for myself and the note 20 reg for my girl.

1) problem on the note 20 ultra which may be a google app issue, is when using the google search widget bar and searching for something.   scrolling down the search page, it'll flicker.  only see it on that app so yeah it may be a google issue.

2) note 20 reg.   Apps just don't load.  you don't get a splash screen,  you don't get anything other than a blank page of the color of the home screen.   for example if the login or first page of the app is white, you'll get a blank white screen for longer than 5 minutes.  5 minutes was the longest I waited.  for 1k, 8gb of ram and the same apps that loaded on the note 8, galaxy s8 plus, galaxy s10, s20 ultra it should open an app

theres a few other issues but i feel like this is a good start 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 reg issues

Do you experience this with all apps on the Note 20 or specific apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 reg issues

yes al apps
Highlighted
Constellation

I get the flickering also.  I hope someone has a solution

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Baron_dune 

With flickering, it's a widespread issue and affects other phones too, not just the Note20. There is actually a larger thread here about it. It looks like it's most likely an issue with the app, and hopefully Google can update it soon. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1