I hate my note 20 ultra iys glitch ro many time keep unpairing from Bluetooth from my car to head phone when you press on buttons they will just stuck on the screen saying end call for 2 min after I'm done I wish I can get out this lease and trade it in for another one didn't have no problem with my iPhone 12 max pro until I got this note
Thanks for reaching out and I can completely understand the frustrations this may have caused you.
Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition on the device recently?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, then press and hold the Side key.
- When the Samsung logo displays, release the Side key but continue holding Volume Up.
- When the Android Recovery screen appears, release Volume Up.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight the wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.