cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Random Text Messages Sent and Received

JUMP TO SOLUTION
wow, that's bizarre. are you able to share the screenshots with the names and numbers blocked so we can see if anything sticks out?
Cosmic Ray

Note 20 Ultra cannot send MMS

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Ok - just 3 days ago my MMS starting failing on my Note 20 Ultra. It used to work. So I did all the regular things like:
Force stop messenger app 
Clear cache
Try another messenger app 
Reboot
Pull out sim card 
Reset network settings 
Over and over again for 2 days. I'm now waiting for ATT response.  They initially just said get a new phone. What? Really? They said they got complaints all day with this phone can't send mms.
Come on Samsung this is a real issue.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 20 Ultra cannot send MMS

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try turning wifi off and see if it works. 

I have the exact same problem on AT&T and it seems when wifi is on along with advanced messaging, the app can't connect to the RCS server to upload photos. Turn off wifi and all is fine. My wife's note 9 is doing the same. 

Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note 20 Ultra cannot send MMS

JUMP TO SOLUTION
tried that. thanks though
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me about 2 days ago. I did everything you did and I even did a factory reset and it didn't work. I also turned off my WIFI to see if that helped but it didn't. I can't send MMS OR receive them. I'm wondering why this would be a ATT (network issue). 

Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note 20 Ultra cannot send MMS

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it could be the APN settings that's why.
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
update - appears this was an AT&T network settings issue.
my phone works fine now. shame on ATT for not coming forth to say it was THEIR issue until well after it was solved. I called ATT 3 times and at no time did anyone say that this was an ATT issue. one tech rep told me to trigger my warranty and turn in my phone to get a new one - which would not have solved my problem.
since this issue affected thousands of people for days the tech reps answering phone calls would have been told to just tell customers it's being fixed with a network update.
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently just received my Note 20 Ultra and it's under the Tmobile/Sprint carrier. I cannot send picture/MMS to certain phones. My other half has the same phone as me and I am able to send him picture/MMS messages. When I try to send to my friends, iPhone users, the notification of not being sent pops up. What is going on? 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
did you receive an answer?