JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra not receiving text messages

(Topic created on: 2/19/21 1:39 PM)
DHollins76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I've had my Note 20 ultra for almost 2 full weeks  and I've realized that for the last week that I haven't been able to receiving text messages using the samsung messaging app. Any one else experiencing this? 
142 Replies
Eddiesr79
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have same issue I use xfinity which uses Verizon towers after calling xfinity and them contacting Verizon the problem lies with the Samsung software. they need to issue an update regarding this issue.
0 Likes
MrSkyfish
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I'm having a similar experience but this is what has happened to me.

I originally purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and the phone was working wonderfully until I slipped and fell on ICE the other night and my phone basically smashed hard even though it was in my wallet.

I purchased the phone through Best Buy and luckily also got a Warranty. I finally received my new phone through the mail and I went through the normal process of transferring all of the DATA to the new one. I didn't know of this issue until I had already sent back the last broken phone and it wasn't until I had to verify a 2-step security process through my PlayStation 5 that I encountered this menacing issue!

The Old Phone and New phone are exactly the same phones btw but I went and used the new SIM card that came with the new phone. Again my phone is the "Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra" and My Carrier is Verizon.

I'm not quite sure what to do but it would be nice to finally get those messages.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes