JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra not receiving text messages

(Topic created: 09-05-2020 07:05 PM)
DHollins76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I've had my Note 20 ultra for almost 2 full weeks  and I've realized that for the last week that I haven't been able to receiving text messages using the samsung messaging app. Any one else experiencing this? 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
142 Replies
Rickyardo1187
Astronaut
Options
Note20
same issues Tmobile is my carrier
DHollins76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I'm on TMobile as well not sure if I'm still having the issue
0 Likes
Rickyardo1187
Astronaut
Options
Note20
It seems to be an issue with receiving messages from my wife's number which is on the same network. swapped my Sim to her phone and I was getting the messages. Seems like the problem is with the phone not allowing messages from a 4G Sim to come through the new 5G sim
user2CC4COlr3F
Constellation
Options
Note20
I have the problem in At&t, I called Samsung and they told me it was the wifi on. I turn it off and it worked. My note 10 never had that problem
TriciaG9
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Same problem and of course the one person I cannot get texts from is my husband. ugh
user9f1W0BjnI1
Astronaut
Options
Note20

After spending so much money on this phone. I never expected samsung would release a phone with a flaw. Am facing the same issue.

DHollins76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Update #2.....
So I activated my new sin card that came with the phone and I'm still experiencing the issue. I don't know if its from certain people or just hit or miss but Samsung if you read this thread please fix this issue
0 Likes
DeBrus
Constellation
Options
Note20
What's the latest bro? Still having the issue with new sim card?
0 Likes
JD714
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I am having that same issue. Cleared cache cuz my Google browser was flickering. That got fixed. Now txt issue. I have recent network setting. I'm going to switch the Sim out. I'll updats you on the status of my att note utra txt dump issue.
0 Likes
DeBrus
Constellation
Options
Note20

Glad I found you guys, I have the same issue. I get some texts but not all. of course it's beyond 14 day return window that I notice the problem.