cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 20 Ultra s pen not calibrated right & more

I've been having issues with my s pen suddenly jerking to the right about 2mm off from where I actually place it. This happens frequently when I'm writing and its getting annoying to constantly erase my letters and restart. I've tried resetting settings and holding it differently, but it always seems to do this.

side note I also figured I'd mention the screen has image retention and the battery drain is next level. I feel like it shouldn't be this bad because I often refresh and stop background apps but it still presists.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 20 Ultra s pen not calibrated right & more

Try booting in safe mode. While in safe mode, see if you still see the same issue. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

S pen seems to be working much better thank you! I do want to know however if this should fix it for the long run or not? I don't want to have to keep going in and out of safe mode just to get this working right.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

If it works fine in safe mode, then some 3rd party app that you installed is causing the problem. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Replying again to update that the s pen is back to slightly starting on the right of where the tip should be. I haven't done much of anything since the restart in safe mode.