Here are the steps to clear the cache partition on your phone.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, then press and hold the Side key.
- When the Samsung logo displays, release the Side key but continue holding Volume Up.
- When the Android Recovery screen appears, release Volume Up.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.