Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra volume jumps to max when turned up

(Topic created on: 1/13/21 12:09 PM)
Members_yAlxIVS
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I got the Note 20 Ultra about 2 weeks ago. It is up to date. Lately when I try to turn the volume up for any media like Spotify or audible, it immediately goes to max and then will not let me adjust the volume up after I turn it down. It does this with and without headphones. How can I fix this?

3 Replies
saxappeal
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Greetings. I've never heard of this issue but I wanted to ask have you tried doing a simple reset? Also have you tried going under settings, then sounds and vibration, after that under "volume" should be another way to adjust the volume for your media and maybe make it start working properly. Sorry if this isn't much help.
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

What happens when you load the phone into safe mode? Do you notice the same volume issues while in this mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
CoAl
Astronaut
Options
Note20
sorry to jump into the thread here but I have an S20+ and it does the same thing, except I can continue to control the volume afterwards. Whenever I press the volume up key it increases to max volume.

It persists in safe mode.
0 Likes