cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 20 Ultra waste of money

Keep your S9.

It's just a longer S9 only alittle faster.

The Cameras blurry FOR ANY zooming.
Picture quality blurry when zooming in.
TERRIBLE battery life. Burns 2% per hour battery life if you don't use it.
4 hour battery life if you watch videos.
Went nuts setting up my S3 watch.
All set up and go SIMPLICITY gone.
You have to set EVERY setting manually in everything.
Can't copy and paste a link from ANY browser you use to somewhere else.
Try to use your pen to write on any page and the page moves up and down so you can't hold the page steady to write on it.
1 hour fast charger is the only thing I liked.(now that's awesome)
Samsung gave me $400 for.my S9 (awesome)
Found $100 worth of Samsung coupon codes on the internet(awesome)
I should've known when I saw the S20 complaints out there.
Samsung TV's and refrigerators are garbage also. 
Time to move over to VISIO and LG products.
I AM NOT IMPRESSED SAMSUNG.
SIMPLICITY IS GONE! 
This will be my last Samsung phone.
JUST BAD ALL AROUND.

Save your money.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 20 Ultra waste of money

Sorry for your experience being negative. I've no issues with my phone. The Notes are a thing that takes getting use to. It's not just the average phone. This line is Tablet, Phone,Computer. If you aren't needing to use it as such the experience will suck. You shouldn't be experiencing blurry camera issues. Not sure why your battery is drained so quickly. I run mine about 12 to 16 hours on one charge. Have you contacted Samsung in regards to your issues? They shouldn't mind helping! They have chat support, in person support, store front, text support, phone support... I usually just text support for the convenience myself. Most users like the experience for personalized settings. That's why IPhone users change over at times. Nothing beats personalizing your devices to those that love that capability.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Note 20 Ultra waste of money

having alot of settings are great. but for example. your watch shouldn't give you a hard time to tun OFF always on. there's an industry standard when thing are set for normal use mode. it was like pulling teeth to get my watch to ring when my phone rang. that should've been set from the get-go. this phone is a 4 barrel carburetor when it comes to power usage. turned off 120 htz, turned off apps, lowered the screen brightness alittle. I'm not looking at a dark phone.
this an elongated S9 thats alittle faster. thats all. it's a gimmick. don't get me wrong, I've always been a Samsung fan. but this phone is NOT cutting it. I cant even use the pen on this thing an any page without the page moving. I'm just not happy with it. my S9 was just as good and I'm a person that loves the latest and greatest. this phone is NOT the greatest. I have no time to get on chat with customer service. I'm done with Googling everything. if its not good out of the box then its junk.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Idk, I don't seem to have any issues with my camera, or S Pen. Maybe you need to contact Samsung and see if they can get you a new phone. Kinda sounds like the one you have is defective. 20200929_194248.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

😂"4 barrel carburetor when it comes to power usage" Yeah sounds like you got a bad phone. It shouldn't work in that way. Texting customer service is pretty convenient though. Try it out, I'm sure you'll like it better than anything else unless you let a service member come to your location and tweak it for you... text them at 62913. Hope you let them take care of you. It's no sense to have issues on the expensive device. Even the base models do okay.
Highlighted
Asteroid

i agree 100% ...i wish i had my Note 9 still! This is junk. JUNK
Highlighted
Astronaut

in not going through this again. I'll keep the same headache. the next one might be worse. After a few weeks the phone is fine tuned to standard settings just the way I like it. This will be my last Samsung phone. I'll try Motorola or something next time. But thank you my friends for the help.
Highlighted
Astronaut

You're welcome, and LG has a good line up for price, specs and performance for future reference. If you ever want to test run a new device don't forget the 14 days grace period you can use to try something out...if you like you buy if you don't like you return it.
Highlighted
Astronaut

nice moon pic
Highlighted
Astronaut

mine is a white snowball