cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Halo

Note 20 Ultra with One UI 3.0

Hi all..... I hear that there are supposed to be camera and battery improvements with a new update for the Note 20 Ultra. I use my phone camera daily for work. Between poor battery life and camera issues I am looking forward to the Update!!

Can anyone tell me when an Unlocked version using AT&T will receive updates? 

One UI 3.0 Beta on the Note 20 Ultra? 

Thank you and have a great day/evening/ night! 
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 20 Ultra with One UI 3.0

december or January for final software, I'd expect we get a beta in the next week or two. first couple builds are usually rough if they're like betas for the S8, S9 and note 10+
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

grr
Highlighted
Asteroid

I don't get this. I have the note 20 ultra 5g and when I go in the members app it shows the banner and notification for the one ui 2 beta but nothing for one ui 3.0. I Uninstalled the members app and reinstalled it again and it still shoes one ui 2.0. I just read an article saying the 3.0 beta is available for the note 20 ultra 5g. I just can't locate the link to sign up.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Note 20 Ultra with One UI 3.0

same
Highlighted
Halo

It depends on region and Carrier as to when the One Ui is available. I have the unlocked US version using AT&T and I haven't seen the banner yet.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Note 20 Ultra with One UI 3.0

Yeah I just noticed it's only available on the S20 series if you have Sprint T mobile or an unlocked device. So I won't be getting it anyway if this is the same for the note 20.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I think some time this week you can sign up for the beta for the Note 20
Highlighted
Halo

seems the 3.0 Beta for Note 20 has been delayed