cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Note 20 Ultra

Hi just wondering why the S - series is getting the one ui 3.0, and Android 11 update first? I am just wondering because I would assume they would release together as they are the same phone one just comes with an s pen, and only 100$ difference. 

No big deal as it is supposedly releasing for the note 20 in January. But my problem is the fact that the note 20's user interface is broken, buggy, I love Samsung thats why I bought 6 note 20 ultras for me and my family.. But it does make me feel like the note 20 users are some how below the S - series like we are some how less important. 

Thanks,
JB
PS Note 20 is the newer phone but pushed to second place for the update 🤔🤔🤔
4 REPLIES 4
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 20 Ultra

Also love Dex, it is a very good idea, and it does work but again very clunky / buggy. I love using it still though please keep up with the great work on that!!!
Asteroid

I have an S20 Ultra from Verizon and I'm downloading the Update right now. I'm as surprised as you are. idk why I'm getting it right now, but I guess I'll take it.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note 20 Ultra

yes, I received that update as well but that is only the security update, that is not the One UI 3.0 update, we are not receiving an actual device software upgrade just the regular Google security improvement upgrade. but I am happy for them fixing some bugs in the Google interface, camera not sure what they fixed but thats the one thing that actually works on the Note 20... hahaha
Cosmic Ray

it's your s-pen working on blue tooth after security update? mine no longer connects...