Original topic:

Note 20 hacked , controlled by someone

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 03:11 PM)
PupNitro
Astronaut
Options
Note20
My Note is being controlled by someone,  but I'm sure I know whom,  but how imei, Google, samsung, airdroid, another app how do  they know my every move,  erase my things, upload what they want, and make me see bogus prices, and apps and stack my music????????? How??????
15 Replies
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Note20
Go onto computer and change your passwords to Google and Samsung.
PupNitro
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Have did all this , factory reset the phone they still controll it
0 Likes
kjs7
Constellation
Options
Note20
I feel your pain. This hacking of people's devices over the internet is becoming a serious concern for us customers who want to use our devices for their intended purpose without some no good lazy f...k talking over. Their should be a concerted effort to change internet privacy laws to punish those involved in these activities. Just as a side note you should be aware that law enforcement has had this ability for quite some time now.
0 Likes
PupNitro
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yeah but it's not the law on this case
0 Likes
This-is-me
Comet
Options
Note20
The only way that they could hack your fone issss.........
1. Installed bogus firmware
2. Using a nefarious root file
3. Installed app and gave complete permissions
4. Bought a device with enterprise mode activated. That would give them administrator controller access to your fone

nickdawg
Astronaut
Options
Note20
You have absolutely nothing important or actually ture here this is me. Custom rom from boot up. Quailcom and "special modems receive uodates...they just recover by //[0] there version. Don't be gullible. I've been at this over a year. 3 noted, 2 dead laptops and whatever else seems interesting when they decide to drop in and sync everything then log out unless the want to do more damage. Seriously. Please don't be gullible. In 2 weeks look for my story and Samsung among others massive breach on 60 minutes. You'll see. Have s nice night!
0 Likes
kjs7
Constellation
Options
Note20
That's the point that there is no law or regulations that can protect us from this predatory activity of these " I'll say it again "CRIMMINALS" " Most people don't realize that there is hardware and software that can be obtained that will allow your devices to be susceptible to hacking. This is an immoral act perpetrated on innocent civilians which was once the the main story line in movies where the authorities would use to catch enemies of the state. Now these techniques are being used to ruin normal people's lives. The law has to be changed to punish those responsibile who enrich themselves at others expense. This technology goes beyond stealing passwords or changing things on the device itself.
nickdawg
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Me too. 3 phones over a year. Look at 60 minutes in about 2 weeks. I have analong proof so it couldn't be erased. Fing sad
kjs7
Constellation
Options
Note20
I know this situation firsthand. This is the reality that we have to deal with today and it's about time that those who can effect change do so ASAP.