JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra battery drains fast

(Topic created: 08-21-2020 04:57 AM)
userCBj2Lq6enn
Asteroid
Options
Note20
My note 20 ultra battery drains fast. Should I return the junk? My S10 plus has better battery life than this $1300 phone.
146 Replies
RicD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

@EverybodyBrace wrote:
I agree...my note 8 did a terrific job for 3 years. I was surprised when I got the Note 20 ultra to see that the battery life is going quick. I'm anxious to see if the remedies online fix this issue!

Everybodybrace: You are not anxious you are eager. When using the word anxious, think anxiety, fear, dread, and the like. Recall your Latin, anxious comes from Latin's Angere meaning to choke and strangle.

usertsw9sUzlfQ
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Mine draines super fast as well... don't even use 120hz, most of the time I use now Power Saving mode.. for such an expensive phone

0 Likes
userkGTytHXQec
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Give it a little time. It has to learn. Your s10 battery didn't last all day right out of the box either.
0 Likes
userCBj2Lq6enn
Asteroid
Options
Note20
S10 has 4100 mah battery and lasts longer. note 20 ultra has 4500 mah. s20 ultra is junk considering returning it for iPhone 12 then reverting back to Samsung for the s23.
Capo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
the s20 ultra battery surely did. the battery life of this note 20 ultra is really a problem that needs to be fixed
IAMCANADIAN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

does your s10+ have battery learning enabled/on? If so, how long have you been using it compared to the s20u?

0 Likes
user3mZ7Zqg2tj
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Mine is the same.

I went from note 10+ to the note 20 ultra. 

The battery needs charging a couple of times a day compared to my older note. 

I got this on the upgrade programme a few days ago. Would I be able to send it back does anyone know? Still not sent the note 10+ back yet 

userJqncKcGBJ4
Constellation
Options
Note20

Phone is comparatively warmer whenever in use and the battery is draining fast. I'm in upgrade programme, from Note10+. Haven't sent my phone yet. I'll return Note20 ultra along with buds, and will keep note10 plus.

useryzPBYcmqxZ
Constellation
Options
Note20

I agree, I put the phone down after fully charging it. After about 30 min or so the battery dropped from 99% to 94%.

I'm running the same apps that I had in the note 9. I'm seriously considering keeping my old phone.

0 Likes
userWYQ8lm5gSf
Constellation
Options
Note20

Same here. US version. Terrible battery life. HEY SAMSUNG! YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM HERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWkVVrnr_7U