cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: i bought new galaxy note ultra 20 and the battery goes down very fast

im using samsung S or Note series from the very first one. 10 yrs man. this problem never be gone. anyone have this issue, just return. dont pass your 14 days return period.
mines get got upto 150/60f with just normal gaming. phone doesn't last a full day, barely passed 5pm
Highlighted

Re: i bought new galaxy note ultra 20 and the battery goes down very fast

report it on the Samsung Members app -> Error reports

Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 20 Ultra Lackluster battery life

Is it just me or does the Note 20 Ultra have Lackluster battery life? I have the US unlocked Snapdragon version. Sure I use 120hz but the S20 Ultra seems to hold up a lot better with 120hz. Also when 120hz is removed it still isn't as good as the Note 10+. Any ideas?
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lackluster battery life

Post some of your battery charts. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

yes but the 45watt charger helps me i keep charging it for 10 15 mins when I'm not using it
Highlighted
Asteroid

yeah I've noticed the same thing. But I just received mine yesterday and haven't been a kw to put it down so. not sure if its because of that lol. But I guess I'm gonna have to keep training my battery or hope that Samsung releases an update for battery optimization 🤞
Highlighted
Astronaut

been using it for 4 days now. changing from exynos note10+ I can definitely feel the note20 ultra has worse battery life. however not by too much.
Highlighted
Halo

yea today after normal usage, im going to get max 4 hours screen time...my note 10+ gave me 6+ EASILY Smiley Sad ig ill just have to charge my phone before the end of my day...but idk I'll have to see!
Highlighted
Comet

I noticed the same but try not to focus on it for the first week of a new device. It learns your patterns over a short time and optimizes itself to that. I've never seen a drastic increase, but it always seems better the second week to me. I really noticed it with my S20 Ultra
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I received my Note 20 Ultra Mystic Bronze on Wednesday and only get a max of 4hr SOT with 120hz on and adaptive brightness which is concerning me