JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra battery drains fast

(Topic created: 08-21-2020 12:48 PM)
userCBj2Lq6enn
Asteroid
Options
Note20
My note 20 ultra battery drains fast. Should I return the junk? My S10 plus has better battery life than this $1300 phone.
146 Replies
Khattak1122
Astronaut
Options
Note20
thnx for the reply, but you will be surprised that iPhone 11 pro max battery charges way faster thn note ultra on even car charger and it last longer thn ultra 20 i m not exaggerated or something..i have tried both. i have used note 10 plus as well

0 Likes
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Note20
Sorry to hear this. I've been able to get some pretty good battery life out of my Note 20 Ultra. A little over 7hrs of screen on time making it through my entire day without having to throw it on the charger. I will admit its not as good as what I get with my S20 Ultra, but still good to get me through my day without worry. You'll need to give it some time to learn your usage patterns. Once the phone has adapted to your usage, battery life will be much better. I hope this helps.
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
NwzH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
im using samsung S or Note series from the very first one. 10 yrs man. this problem never be gone. anyone have this issue, just return. dont pass your 14 days return period.
mines get got upto 150/60f with just normal gaming. phone doesn't last a full day, barely passed 5pm
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

report it on the Samsung Members app -> Error reports

0 Likes
Zeon45
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Is it just me or does the Note 20 Ultra have Lackluster battery life? I have the US unlocked Snapdragon version. Sure I use 120hz but the S20 Ultra seems to hold up a lot better with 120hz. Also when 120hz is removed it still isn't as good as the Note 10+. Any ideas?
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Note20

Post some of your battery charts. 

0 Likes
ejay
Asteroid
Options
Note20
yes but the 45watt charger helps me i keep charging it for 10 15 mins when I'm not using it
0 Likes
Rob77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
yeah I've noticed the same thing. But I just received mine yesterday and haven't been a kw to put it down so. not sure if its because of that lol. But I guess I'm gonna have to keep training my battery or hope that Samsung releases an update for battery optimization 🤞
0 Likes
HunterW
Constellation
Options
Note20
been using it for 4 days now. changing from exynos note10+ I can definitely feel the note20 ultra has worse battery life. however not by too much.
Oscar01
Galaxy
Options
Note20
yea today after normal usage, im going to get max 4 hours screen time...my note 10+ gave me 6+ EASILY 😞 ig ill just have to charge my phone before the end of my day...but idk I'll have to see!
0 Likes