JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra battery drains fast

(Topic created: 08-22-2020 07:16 PM)
userCBj2Lq6enn
Asteroid
Options
Note20
My note 20 ultra battery drains fast. Should I return the junk? My S10 plus has better battery life than this $1300 phone.
146 Replies
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note20
I noticed the same but try not to focus on it for the first week of a new device. It learns your patterns over a short time and optimizes itself to that. I've never seen a drastic increase, but it always seems better the second week to me. I really noticed it with my S20 Ultra
0 Likes
NalonP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I received my Note 20 Ultra Mystic Bronze on Wednesday and only get a max of 4hr SOT with 120hz on and adaptive brightness which is concerning me
0 Likes
userSVaXnyttSL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Many people have complained about poor battery and heating issues, the S20+ lasts longer without the refresh rate than this phone

Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Note20
S20+ has 5000mah correct? maybe it needs more time to learn the user and optimize itself.
0 Likes
userSVaXnyttSL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

No the S20+ also has 4500mah, and it lasts longer, the notes display is brighter than any other phone and they put a terrible battery in to compensate for that

0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

have you reported via Samsung Members? report it using Samsung Members app -> Error reports

0 Likes
gutierrez4950
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Had for 3 days now but it seems that the battery drains too fast is anybody else think that or is it just me?
BButterr
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I thought that today too. I just got mine yesterday afternoon. I expected it to be better than my Note9 and its doesn't seem to be.
0 Likes
RubZai
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I got mine today but seems to heat up very fast any one else having that issue?
dblakester
Constellation
Options
Note20
Mine doesn't last as long as my Note 10+. I heard there may be a software update to fix it because it's a widespread problem.
0 Likes