cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: note 20 ultra battery life

I hope so,  its just learning its usage habits, It would be dissappointing if it does not get better.  I'll share my results when its done the learning.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: note 20 ultra battery life

If you turn off the adaptive refresh rate you will probably have better battery life.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

But...why?? Isn't this killer feature one of the main draws/incentives/reasons why I upgraded from my Note 8 to the Note 20 Ultra??  Wouldn't this be like turning on Eco Mode on my Tesla Model S Performance and keeping it on?  Yes, it saves battery life, but it would effectively kill the best experience of owning the Note 20 to begin with.  And yes, I'm experiencing very disappointing battery as well.  Here's hoping that Samsung releases a magic software update that addresses this...

Highlighted
Comet

Post some battery use charts from Settings. Let's see what's going on. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Mine decides to go down 47% in the 5hrs while I was sleeping and then another 32% during my drive to work. So I am honestly beside myself and saddened as I'm sacrificing a lot in my everyday life to afford this updrade/plan 😥

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

that's horrible. I truly hope that a update is sent out to fix this for your sake and those in the same situation
Highlighted
Astronaut

that's no normal.
mine just get from 100 to 98.
I hope you can have a solution very soon
Highlighted
Constellation

I've never had an issue with battery life on a Samsung device until now. I'm extremely disappointed in this outcome. I expected more with the snapdragon 865+ with the adaptive screen. My S10+ did a much better job. I hope there's an update soon that better optimizes the battery. There's no excuse for a phone that costs $1300 to have such drastic battery drain.
Highlighted
Astronaut

battery

Seen a lot commonts saying note20U battery life is very bad. I think the battery life is decent. (Spoke on the phone for three hours today) adoptive refresh rate too Smiley Happy)
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: battery

It does not count if you charge your phone in between, if you run the adaptive refresh rate and don't use the charger as your chart is clearly showing most people are only getting 4 or 5 hours of battery life, my S20+ lasts longer, and why many people returned the phone, The whole BLUE part of your chart is showing you charging the phone in the day