JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra battery drains fast

(Topic created: 08-23-2020 05:23 PM)
userCBj2Lq6enn
Asteroid
Options
Note20
My note 20 ultra battery drains fast. Should I return the junk? My S10 plus has better battery life than this $1300 phone.
146 Replies
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

report it via samsung members app

0 Likes
MrTy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
What has been your experience  with the note20 battery? My new Note20 Ultra 5G dies in hours. Basic phone calls are my biggest use at this time (no video calls or web conferences)

Thanks
0 Likes
Jakebs
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Mine has also been dying really fast. From browsing and occasional calls the battery dies in about 5 hours
0 Likes
userYvDaKG2EmD
Constellation
Options
Note20

I was starting to get worried if maybe i got a dud but turns out im not alone im in my 6th hour and my bat has 20% left

0 Likes
Nobodyc
Asteroid
Options
Note20
exynos version?
0 Likes
JLA781
Halo
Options
Note20
I am at 14 hours since I pulled it off the charger And I am now down to 24%, with quite heavy use all day. I am on the US version. Snapdragon
userWYQ8lm5gSf
Constellation
Options
Note20

I have a US Note 20 Ultra. Battery is terrible. About half what I was getting with my Note 10+

0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

download samsung members app and report it on there, you can send system log data to samsung

0 Likes
Khattak1122
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I missed my iPhone 11pro max. Best ever battery and best ever quick charge .. im thinking to return this note 20. I'm very disappointed.  

Belgereth
Asteroid
Options
Note20
You might want to be a bit more patient. I've noticed my battery learning over the last couple of days and it continues to improve. Also, there may be some settings or apps that may be draining your battery when you moved them from one phone to another. Did you go under device care to analyze why? Maybe there are things draining it in the background that you can set to go to sleep when not in use. Finally, your iPhone max which does get great battery life has a slower screen. If you feel like you don't need 120hz, try changing this under Display to 60hz and that will definitely extend your battery life longer. I feel like I get more than enough at 120hz, and unlike the iPhone, this phone charges so much faster, so be aware you'll be going back to slower charging as well.