JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra battery drains fast

(Topic created: 08-25-2020 03:39 PM)
userCBj2Lq6enn
Asteroid
Options
Note20
My note 20 ultra battery drains fast. Should I return the junk? My S10 plus has better battery life than this $1300 phone.
146 Replies
Salimboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I have adaptive brightness turned on and I also have tried optimization option as well, and put most of my apps to sleep when not in use. but nothing has changed. my brightness is toggled all the way to the left, not even in the middle. I didn't pay 1200$ to use a phone which i gotta keep optimized soo low that I can barely read or see the screen brightness.
0 Likes
userTbWeXHTm5O
Constellation
Options
Note20

i bought a new Note20 ultra and i charged it to 100% within a couple of minutes without using, the battery drained to 99 and then to 98. Then from 97% it was draining normally, but from 100 to 98 it drained pretty fast.

please help  

jlikesbikes
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I wouldn't stress about a 2% drain as it is not a substantial drop for time period.. watch after hour and report drainage also use your device care options for battery optimization.. hope that short summary helps

userTbWeXHTm5O
Constellation
Options
Note20

Okay I'll do that, Thank you

ScarletRed
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I got the Note 20 ultra 5g and the batteries life is no good. The phone doesn't last a day without having to charge it! This is the first phone from Samsung where I had a battery issue. I don't know if it was the update I got last week Friday that impacted the battery but this is ridiculous for a phone that costs $1300!
userZKiIgQUkqi
Constellation
Options
Note20
the battery on my note 20 ultra is trash and the Nearby Share does not work.
0 Likes
ScarletRed
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I haven't tried that yet
0 Likes
gutierrez4950
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Yup it really does.
userSVaXnyttSL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Just go for the S-series or wait for next year, I recommend the S20+

Capo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
battery life is trash. hopefully with as much as this is being talked about they send out a update to fix it. if not this phone is essentially useless