cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 20 Ultra battery

Man no lie same phone same problem battery is terrible even with power mode on.
Highlighted
Constellation

agreed. note10+ was easily a day and a half if needed. not even close with the 20ultra.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

they really dropped the ball with this. how do you release a phone marketed as being a all day battery for "power users" and the battery doesn't even last half of the day
Highlighted
Astronaut

battery

Galaxy note 20 ultra 5g . Battery drain quickly and can't make video call on Verizon.
Highlighted

Re: battery

I'm getting more battery drain than expected as well. I'm wondering if Samsung needs to do some tinkering through software updates.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Same problem here had since Wednesday and battery is terrible.
Highlighted
Constellation

Agreed. Battery doesn't even compare to the Note 10 Plus which would last most the day with heavy use.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Same. There are more and more comments and threads like this in the Community, and I even "ranted" in another one about Samsung only using a 4,500 MaH battery, when many other manufacturers are putting 6,000 MaH (and larger) batteries in their flagships.  They seem to be cost-cutting and hedging their bets that current owners who are disappointed in this year's battery life will buy next year's Note, which will undoubtedly have a bigger battery.  For now, I'll either return this $1,300 phone and wait for the (GULP) iPhone 12 Pro Max (and I HATE the Cult of Apple), or hopefully Samsung will send out a software update (like they did for previous Notes, which seemed to help increase battery life).  For now, it's so disappointing.

Highlighted

report it via samsung members app

Highlighted
Asteroid

note20 Ultra Poor Battery

What has been your experience  with the note20 battery? My new Note20 Ultra 5G dies in hours. Basic phone calls are my biggest use at this time (no video calls or web conferences)

Thanks