cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 20 ultra battery drains fast

I honestly don't understand why so many people are having issues with the battery life, I'm actually very happy with it. After a little over a month of use, I'm not noticing it to be any different from Note10+. I have a Snapdragon model. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Astronaut

I have as well the same big problem. I have bought my note 20 ultra for a week now and I feel like I just thrown 1300 euros out of the window. Before my note 20 ultra I've had a Huawei mate 20 pro. I never, but never thought in 2 years since I've had that phone, that my battery will die on me, never. The same habits, same apps and at the end of the day I still had 40% battery left and now with Samsung I need to charge it 2 or 3 times a day. What kind of flagship is this? Don't get me wrong, I love this phone, but the battery MUST make it AT LEAST till the end of the day, we are almost in 2021 and this thing is very expensive. Its unbelievable. I really hope that this is only a software problem, if not I will be forced to send it back. The phone itself is big enough, I don't need to carry every time I leave the house a powerbank just because my 1300€ phone cannot make it trough the day. This is very frustrating. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I too have the Note 20 Ultra model witht he snapdragon 865. However previously i owned the S20 Ultra and i do notice shoter batter life than that, only because the note20 ultra has a smaller batter size. plus it also depends on what you do with your phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

my note 20 ultra drains like the old Samsung phones 📱
Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes you should while you can. In India we don't have the option of returns. I have to sell my brand new note 20 ultra at a loss and buy something else where the battery doesn't drain while I'm looking at it 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I've been noticing the huge battery drain on the Note 20u too I still have time to return it do you think I should go with the S20 ultra with 500mah more battery instead or hope that it gets fixed with an software update?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here?

Highlighted
Constellation

yea I upgraded from the S9 I wasn't expecting this I have to charge my phone at least twice a day.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I just upgraded from the S20 Ultra and the battery life on it is awful.

Went from 20% out of the box to 0 in about 3 hours just installing and updating apps.  Same process on my S20 Ultra 3 months ago and it took well over 6 hours to drain.  

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!