cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lackluster battery life

I received my Note 20 Ultra Mystic Bronze on Wednesday and only get a max of 4hr SOT with 120hz on and adaptive brightness which is concerning me
Cosmic Ray

Many people have complained about poor battery and heating issues, the S20+ lasts longer without the refresh rate than this phone

Sun

S20+ has 5000mah correct? maybe it needs more time to learn the user and optimize itself.
Cosmic Ray

No the S20+ also has 4500mah, and it lasts longer, the notes display is brighter than any other phone and they put a terrible battery in to compensate for that

have you reported via Samsung Members? report it using Samsung Members app -> Error reports

Asteroid

Samsung Note 20 Ultra

Had for 3 days now but it seems that the battery drains too fast is anybody else think that or is it just me?
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra

I thought that today too. I just got mine yesterday afternoon. I expected it to be better than my Note9 and its doesn't seem to be.
Astronaut

I got mine today but seems to heat up very fast any one else having that issue?
Constellation

Mine doesn't last as long as my Note 10+. I heard there may be a software update to fix it because it's a widespread problem.
Astronaut

Have you tried sending your phone power mode to medium? Also, I use an app called kapersky battery life that will close background apps in try to help save your battery extended usage throughout the day.