cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Note 20 ultra black only

I pre ordered note 20 ultra 512gb why is black the only cor available to me ? It is very annoying to not be able to order the color i want especially since I'm buying the most expensive model . 
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Note 20 ultra black only

Because it's all they offer. If you settled for black, that's on you.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note 20 ultra black only

If you can't think of anything constructive to say then don't bother saying anything at all , keep your comments to yourself angry boy .
Highlighted
Galaxy

Only reason I see behind it is that they can only produce a limited amount of the new 512GB high speed memory. So rather then split there limited supply among mulitable colors and split the stock they decided to go with one color so there won't be any back orders like with the Note 8 512GB fiasco. Had 2 colors and most people wanted blue and not the purple. I pre-ordered in AUG and didn't receive it until the end of OCT. People lost there minds over it as you can guess.
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Asteroid

Same here pre-ordered the 512gb and was disappointed that it was only available in black. I definitely feel your pain but the only reason I'm not super upset is I put a case on anyway. I hate that I had to choose between storage or color but for me having the 512gb of storage is more important. I save a lot of music and alot is HD music which takes up space.
Highlighted

I'm annoyed. I'm so annoyed that the 512GB variant is only available in Mystic Black when that's not even their flagship color. Mystic Bronze is. Forget that, just make it available in all colors options. Not only that, why would they even have a 128GB option available on a Note period? Why is that even a thought...... on a "Ultra" class device? And to not even have a 256GB option for the US at all is just baffling and a slap in the face. 256GB should have been the starting standard without question. I just don't understand a lot of the decisions that were made with this device.
Highlighted
Comet

Well, I saw both colors today, and felt that the Bronze was a bit too pink for my taste. Call it Rose Gold if it makes you feel better, but it was pink. I don't think you're going to regret the black.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note 20 ultra black only

I don't regret the black but would've liked the green better
Highlighted
Constellation

This is pure laziness on the part of the manufacturer and nothing else. If Apple can deliver the ProMax 512Gb in any of 3 colors, Samsung should be able to do the same thing. These guys are lazy and think they don't have to be competitive.  I have been waiting to see the ProMax announcement today to make a decision. Samsung has made it for me. My 512Gb Promax will force me away from Samsung but that's their choice, not mine. 

@userEXbwxs7T46 wrote:
I pre ordered note 20 ultra 512gb why is black the only cor available to me ? It is very annoying to not be able to order the color i want especially since I'm buying the most expensive model .