Original topic:

Note 20 ultra in my opinion better than S22

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 02:34 PM)
RyGuy35
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I really think the note 20 ultra is a better device all around then the s22. S22 is a great phone all around as well. But from my experience and trying out both phones, the note 20 ultra Seams to be a smother experience for me.

11 Replies
chaks
Galaxy
Options
Note20
I havent used a Note 20 Ultra but S22 Ultra is an awesome device and the S Pen updates are also awesome!
RyGuy35
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I really hope they will bring back the note series at some point. If they do away with the intire note series there going to lose many faithful samsung users
ARebert
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I have the Note 20 ultra &have had the opportunity to briefly use the 22 also, I do love the pen &it's upgraded featured for the 22, was the highlight of the 22 honestly. Outside of that I find the 20 to be a bit more user friendly, streamlined to my needs in a smartphone. Again as I said the 22 has some pretty amazing upgraded features ie: dual Sim, Bluetooth pen etc, other than rhe pen they aren't anything I personally used when the option was available. I favor the 20 still as well.
RyGuy35
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Ya the upgrades are great . My fiance has the s22 and all around the experience with the not 20 ultra seems to me to be a little better/smoother
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I have both. The only thing the Note 20 does better is battery life. Otherwise the S22 beats it in every other category hands down.
0 Likes
RyGuy35
Astronaut
Options
Note20
All personal preference. People like what they like
usermzeJaY3BsM
Supernova
Options
Note20
Obviously personal preference is at play here, and no one can change your mind for you. I am confused as to how two phones with identical software, and similar hardware can have one that has a better user experience.
userhpcPG49QRO
Constellation
Options
Note20
I have the Note 20 Ultra 5G, my daughter has the S22. My primary disappointments with the S22 are simply that it isn't a Note (no stylus onboard - too easy to lose as a carry around), and most importantly, no internal microSD slot. My Note 20 currently has a user added 512GB Samsung branded microsD (about 2/3 full, in my case). Too often in travels, I have no data access, and heavily rely on local storage, and cannot use cloud. When/ If my next Samsung Note phone comes out, it will include the microSD, and improve on the Note 20 Ultra 5G features, further extended battery life, not shortening it like the S22. Had I wanted a phone that's taking baby steps to boot an Apple, if have picked one straight from the tree.
usermzeJaY3BsM
Supernova
Options
Note20

S22 Ultra.  It has an S Pen slot, it has higher battery capacity.  Sure it does not have an SD card slot, but then again neither did the Note20.  Sure the Ultra did, but it is the last flagship Samsung has (or possibly will) make with this.  How exactly are they following apple when apple never removed what they never had?

0 Likes