Original topic:

Note 20 ultra issues

(Topic created: 08-01-2022 01:07 AM)
TimmA64
Halo
Options
Note20
I have had my note 20 ultra 5G unlocked version with Verizon for about a year. Everyday I come to the community to see what's new or what's happening and I see all these issues. I have yet to face any of these issues other than battery life. This has been one of the best phones I've ever had and I've had a lot of Samsungs. I usually buy a new one every year. I would like to know if anybody else is actually having a good experience with this phone. I don't think the percentage is very high for people with problems. Just saying
0 Likes
4 Replies
Kyle87
Halo
Options
Note20
I haven't had any issues besides being with Verizon has 2 that I personally experience. I normally get monthly updates towards the end of the month. The call and text on other devices feature isn't available on my phone because Verizon won't allow it.
Mohican69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
My phone has been relatively free of issues and I've had it since it was first released. I have an unlocked version and my carrier is T-mobile. The only thing that's been a constant is that sometimes it's goes to the lock screen when I try to call up the slide out menu but I've figured out that it happens when my finger slips on the edge causing multiple touches to the edge where it is so that is probably due to human error. After the latest update I also have noticed that the audio seems lower. I'm still looking into that. Not sure if Dolby was changed. I was going to upgrade to the S22 Ultra but the number of negative reviews of that device give me a reason to pause. I'm satisfied with my note and I don't want to trade it in to get a worse device. I don't think I've seen any Samsung device get as many bad reviews as the S22 Ultra. I'm not interested at all in the folding phones. At this point I don't think I could use a phone without a stylus. I hate looking through fingerprints on my screen.
soaringdove
Astronaut
Options
Note20
How do i get my phone to be able to rotate again???
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Supernova
Options
Note20

I owned a Note20 Ultra 5g that actually got into my hands 2 days before it released.  I loved it.  I never had any problems with it, other than on the first day it seemed to have issues connecting to websites (i would have to launch the browser, then close it, then launch it again), but this cleared up after a few days.  I then checked on what it would take to get me into an S22 Ultra around mothers day of this year, and they offered me $950 for the Note20 Ultra 5g, + $100 off + a free memory upgrade, all in all the whole thing was to cost me $400, so I took the deal.  I have also had 0 problems with the S22 Ultra, it has been a powerhouse for me, and I love it just a little more than the Note20 Ultra 5g.  To those coming here and seeing the posts on how many problems it has, all I have to say is this, The S22 series is the best selling line of phones that Samsung has had in recent years, the more units they sell, the more people who have it in their hands.  The more people that have it, the bigger the response in these forums (and remember VERRY few people come here to say how good something is).

0 Likes