JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra no system update since June?

(Topic created: 08-15-2021 01:23 AM)
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Check regularly for system update haven't had one since June. Not sure if this is correct for the note20 ultra .. I'm thinking not. 
Free
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I am using T-mobile service with an unlock Note 20 Ultra 5G . No update since June . Smh
Options
Note20
Yeah me too. No update since June T-mobil. Maybe we should stop paying for the service. 😃 note 20 ultra 5g
Free
Asteroid
Options
Note20
June 10th was my last security update on the unlocked Note 20 Ultra on the T-Mobile network
howie411
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Ditto.  Unlocked Note 20 Ultra.  On Sprint ( now tmobile) and still on June security updates.   It's already mid August.    This is one reason I won't upgrade to the new foldable phones.  Can't they even update their previous flagship phones in a timely manner.

Epictroy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
And this is why people are leaving android to go with Apple :red_apple: smh
Orcuspriest
Asteroid
Options
Note20
As of today, 8/17, still no update and actually no esim support that should have been in the April update. T-mobile says updates come from manufacturer, Samsung says they come from carriers. Sadly I'm considering canceling my watch 4 pre-order and jumping to Apple and I detest apple products generally.
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Has anyone tried to contacting T-Mobile and asking them what's up if not obviously I will I'm just curious if anyone's already taken the initiative before I do?.
Orcuspriest
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Last time I talked to t-mobile the person told me Samsung sends the updates. Samsung then tells me the carriers send the updates. As I said in a previous post, t-mobile doesn't even acknowledge there is an update or have any ideas about it
Bri1999
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm having the same issue, I have tmobile. I didn't get my update yet either.
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I got someone saying that if there is a problem with any update during testing that they will not allow it to go though to us the customers for quality assurance.. sound like a possibility or great load of fluff. Idk know anymore. If there is a problem I wonder when Samsung will correct it.