JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra no system update since June?

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 02:43 PM)
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Check regularly for system update haven't had one since June. Not sure if this is correct for the note20 ultra .. I'm thinking not. 
29 Replies
Orcuspriest
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Thats better information than I got a couple days ago.
"As of the moment we don't have enough information regarding the latest software update release for our Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G since that is actually depends on Samsung. But no worries, once there will be a new update we will be sure notify you and your phone also ask you to install the latest update automatically when there new released. Sounds good? :)"
0 Likes
Solution
Orcuspriest
Asteroid
Options
Note20
This worked for me. I'm now on the August updated on my unlocked note 20 ultra.
https://www.androidsage.com/2021/02/14/how-to-force-update-samsung-galaxy-phone/
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Thank you and I'm sure everyone else will appreciate your contribution to this post. Super star!
0 Likes
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Did you have to use a different sim card to connect to the different provider? I only ask because it's says my sim won't allow me to switch.
0 Likes
Orcuspriest
Asteroid
Options
Note20
No. Just followed the instructions.
0 Likes
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Rgr that , perhaps if I took the time to read I would have noticed. Thanks working on this now if it works you are the best, if it doesn't your still the best and I thank you for sharing some of your awesome sauce with us on this fine day.
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

We're glad that you're up and running!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Ok guys it worked , had to do option 2 and all I did was walk next door borrow my in-laws SIM card for Verizon pop it in my phone and then go and get the updates I had two system updates.
0 Likes
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
This is the last update I was able to get should be good now. Screenshot_20210829-184709_Software update_76307.jpg
0 Likes
PrestonOwens
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I've been using it now for a few hours and it works great! Very pleased with the solution not so pleased with TMobile. Samsung not your fault but still there should always be a option to get it and take any risk on our own. You like I actually own the device and should be able to update without asking my cell tower overlord for permission.
0 Likes